Variable Speed Pump Max-Flo XL VSTD HaywardVolver
A great acoustic comfort thanks to the pump turning at lower revolutions. High speeds are only used for backwashers.
Thanks to its operation 24 hours a day:
- The water is filtered, treated and heated continuously.
- The pump rotates more slowly: quieter, less pressure and therefore, less risk of leakage.
Up to 88% savings in your electricity consumption
The total water volume of the pool must be renewed at least 3 times a day and represents the highest energy expenditure of a pool. For this reason, Hayward innovates again, with variable speed pumps. Principle: water circulates permanently at low speed. Result: the electric consumption decreases up to 88%.
... as the installation even in case of renewal. The user interface allows access to information and intuitive control of its 3 speeds.
- Low filtration speed: for normal operation 24 hours a day.
- High filtration speed: to treat a damaged water or to operate a suction cleaner.
- Fast speed: for maintenance operations (filter cleaning, emptying the pool, priming, ...).